SN2 has an enduring professional relationship with the University of Sydney's School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering where Dr Davies teaches part-time and is a member of the Foundation and occasional collaborator.
SN2 has contacts in the School of Chemistry especially Prof. Thomas Maschmeyer who has specialist skills in catalyst research, polymer chemistry, and inorganic react ion chemistry and sustainable fuel techology.
Time passes and with it my three most influential colleagues and dear friends.
- Emeritus Professor Rolf Prince AO etc, probably the most well known chemical engineer in Australia and one of the discipline's foremost elder statesmen.
- Colin Putt the genius of ICIANZ, who also taught at the University of Sydney was a living encyclopaedia of knowledge and wisdom.
- Professor H.M. Tweeddale is missed for his excellent counsel in professional engineering, high ethic standards and expert knowledge.
- Dr Raj. Malik, a long-time associate and collaborator on biological process engineering, process control and HAZOP studies. His company Biospot, which specialises in biological treatment of wastewater, can be viewed at www.biospot.com.au
- Dr Brett Alexander, a PhD in chemical engineering with eclectic abilities.